Please join us for the Amelia Island Trolleys historical tour of downtown Fernandina. Each tour is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. The cost is $20 per adult and $10 for children 5-15. Children 4 and under are free. We accept cash and all major credit cards. We accept reservations for groups of 8 or more. We are located at the end of Centre Street at the marina. Tickets are purchased from the driver.
****NEW TIMES STARTING MONDAY 7/20/2015****
Historic tour times..12:30pm ... 2:30pm ... 4:30pm Monday through Saturday....Sunday 3pm
The tour will take you on a journey back in time.You will see Historic downtown Fernandina Beach, Old Towne, the silk stocking district and parts of the north end of Fernandina Beach.
In addition to our historic tour we offer an array of other services. We conduct private tours, wedding transportation and transportation all over the island. No matter the event call us or complete the form on our website and we will be happy to send you a written quote.
Ghost tour times.. To Be Announced
Island Transportation- "IT" For all Island Transportation information needed please click the link below. You will be able to see our schedule as well as the route displayed on a map. If you have any questions please call 904.753.4486
1. Front Street & Centre Street-
2. Centre Street & 7th Street-
3. Atlantic Ave (Bench) - Central Park
4. Atlantic Ave & 14th Street-
5. Atlantic Ave (Bench)- Egans Creek
6. Atlantic Ave- Rec. Center
7. Atlantic Ave & Fletcher Road (drop off just past Putt-Putt)
8. Fletcher Road & New York
9. Fletcher Road & Jasmine Street
10. Fletcher Road & Sadler Road
11. Residence Inn/Hampton Inn
12. Sadler Road & Citrona Drive
13. Sadler Road /Publix
14. Sadler Road & 8th St.(bench)
15. 8th Street (Winn Dixie shopping area)
16. 8th Street & Beech
17. 3rd Street & Ash Street